In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Like Running or Walking? Love Wine? This race is for you!
Join us on Saturday, June 10th, 2023 for a super fun annual event that features the amazing locally produced wines and epic landscape of The Winery at Wolf Creek! Whether you are looking to run, walk or just enjoy the wine this race is a sure thing for a great time and an incredible experience! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
Start Times: We have Wave Start times at 9am and 10:30am. Please select your preferred start time during registration
Free Race Pics Available for Download at all of our events!!!
How It Works:
1) When registering, create a Team Name for your group. Create a password (and write it down!)
2) Tell all your friends to sign up for the race! (be sure to give them your team name and password)
3) When your Team hits 5 participants, the first 4 people will get $5 CASH BACK and the 5th will receive a $5 discount on their race fee!
4) For a team of 10, every new team member gets a $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive 1 bottle of wine at the specified winery.
5) For a team of 20, every new team member gets a $5 discount on their race fee and the team leader will receive a total of 5 bottles of wine at the specific winery.
The race starts and finishes at the winery! The route is on grass and features an amazing and scenic course! This is not the optimal course for a PR, but it is a great option if you're looking for the most fun you've had at a 5k! Runners and Walkers are welcomed to participate!
Click Here for an Interactive Course Map
Feeding America - Hunger can affect people from all walks of life. Millions of people in America are just one job loss, missed paycheck, or medical emergency away from hunger. But hunger doesn't affect everyone equally - some groups face like children, seniors, and Black, Indigenous, and other people of color face hunger at much higher rates. Hunger also most often affects our neighbors who live in poverty. Please consider make a donation to help fight hunger. For more information click here!
St. Jude Children's Hospital - The mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of our founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family's ability to pay. For more information click here!
This event will be offering Age Group Awards! In addition to scoring all of the great swag listed above, the top 3 finishers in each age category also receives a custom age group award!
10 Year Categories: 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & Over
Packet Pickup has been updated to Race Day Only and will open an hour before the event starts.
Absolutely! We have been getting many inquiries about virtual participation and have integrated a virtual option into our regular registration.
Please feel free to register through the regular registration link above and you can either:
1) Pick up packet during packet pickup or on the morning of the race, but run on your own (hint: wine ticket is still good if you use this strategy)
2) Contact us at any time to switch to the Virtual Wine Run 5k and we'll ship your packet (NEW for 2023: There will be a $10.00 shipping and handling charge for this option)
Also, if you intend on running, but later change your mind and would like to do either of these options, that's ok too! If you are definitely going to have us ship your packet and run virtually though, we do recommend you follow the instructions below:
1). Go to runsignup.com/profile and log into your account.
2). Click on "Manage Registration" next to this race.
3). On the next page click on transfer to another race and choose the virtual wine run race.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.WineRun5k.com.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.